Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's a ROLLER!
















Dropped it down on the groumd today. I am useing the jag wheels for now. I have an old set of 15 inch Halibrands which will look good on it.





This truck will not be low/low. I hope it will be down about 4 or 5 inches in front and about 3 or 4 in the back. Maybe like an old farm truck with bagged out springs. because after I get through painting it will definitely look like an old bagged out farm truck,what with my painting skills!





Oh well building things out of junk seems to be my style.





Ordered a radiator the other day,dodge pickup,will shoot some photos when it arrives.





The gas tank will work out OK from a jeep Cheroke,I want the filler to come through the left rear fender with a 47 ford car gas filler door.





The front shock mounts are next,I am going to attempt to avoid mounting them on the frame. I would like to get them on the front jag member somehow?





No comments:

Post a Comment