Friday, February 3, 2012

Trial fit for rear fenders




Bolted on the left rear fender to see how it looks. WOW! the Jag rear is sure narrow! I am using a set of Original Jag salt shakers,the ones that have all the small round holes that look like table salt shakers.
I have a Friend that has  a set of original Jag steel wheels that would look good and I can use my early 50,s Cadillac hubcaps,It would look fine except that the wheels are set in quite a bit. Looks more like stock wheel position.
At least I have room for after market wheels and I have a set of  Halibrand Speedways that I got years ago and the rears are wide so this will work,good summer wheels. I do plan on using this truck as a driver all year. Very little snow where I live  just a couple of times a year and it goes in a few days. Those days it can sit in the garage.
Once I get all this so it fits I will finish assembly of the box and it can go on for good. I will paint the truck with the box on,fenders off.
Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment