Saturday, September 8, 2012




Finally finished the front sheet metal fitting. Just turned it around and will remove the box and prime it so I can start doing the blocking before It goes back on. Also I want to finish off the gas tank filler pipe up to the left fender gas filler door.
I do not like the five horizontal grill bars and if the Merc grill comes together then will use it. failing that I will get rid of the short top bar and reposition the remaining four so that they are equal in the grill opening,meaning the bottom stays and the next three get moved up a bit each.
Just recieved my bearclaw latches from Terry in New Mexico,great quality and price,also picked up a wireing harness on sale it is a Keep it Clean 15 fuse 23 circuit kit. So no excuses for sitting around this fall.
Back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment