Thursday, September 18, 2014

New House New Garage.



So.Here we are. Managed to jam three cars in the space for two.
Last photo is were the addition will go,see the hose that is the wall lines.It will be forward of the old garage by a bit over one meter. After all is said and done I will have 912 sq feet for the Imperial guys.
Not sure about the sq meters. My wife and I are heading off for some holiday and while we are in Denmark I will visit some Danish hot rod guys "Traditional-hotrods.DK." and also go to a swap meet in Holbeck. Small town north of Copenhagen but a good size swap. I don,nt need anything but if I find a pre 48 Lucas distributor I will get it as a wall hanger. Lucas as we all know is the very finest in electronics,Nudge Nudge,wink wink! We put in a heat pump so freed up a lot of room on the power breakers as the heat pump uses about 1/4 the amps than the resistence  heaters so will be OK for my Mig and compressor. Good news!
When we get back The garage should start in Earnest.
Have been introduced to a fine bunch of guys here in Victoria so it looks like I will fit in well. All for now

No comments:

Post a Comment