Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Metal fenders for the Touring




Well I am moving off the truck for awhile. We took the T Touring out for a drive in the spring and parked and went to look at some vintage cars. A Conehead came along and felt the fenders and as We have two metal and two glass fenders he commented about fiberglass junk! Pissed me off and as I had four very nice metal fenders two which are NOS I decided to finish them and paint them. I will install in November when we stop driving the car. I really should thank the Vintage car guy for getting me going and getting the metal fenders on the car. Thank You Cone Head!
 asked him where his car was. Oh It,s at home! Sure pal!.
Must remember "it takes no talent to be critical!"
So Much for my rant! Now back to work.
27TV8

No comments:

Post a Comment